Magnificent Matheson’s Bay
A sprawling home with numerous rooms & outdoor spaces providing multiple living options, plus a magnificent pool, located in a prime location with the most gorgeous view of Matheson's Bay & the Hauraki Gulf beyond.
• Spacious dining & kitchen area, with separate lounge leading out to a delightful sunroom that enjoys a simply mesmerising view of Matheson's Bay.
• Either side of the lounge are 2 spacious bedrooms that also bask in this astounding view; an office (or single bedroom) & family bathroom complete this level.
• The pool area has ample space for lounging & contains a poolroom, bathroom & woodshed.
• Below the house, a potential mancave or teenager hangout comprises rumpus room, storage room, huge laundry & covered fish cleaning / potting area.
• Behind the double garage & workshop is a large separate studio with its own deck & lovely view.
• Situated near the top of the ridge, with useful semi-circle driveway entrance plus a further side access by the pool, handy for bringing supplies through!
• Although nearly 3,000sqm, most of the property is clothed in gorgeous native bush, protecting your view & reducing maintenance.
• Surrounding the house are carefully laid out gardens, with ponds, fruit trees & a greenhouse.
• Less than a km to gorgeous Matheson Bay, launch your boat, swim, snorkel, dive!
• Under 2km to cafes, shops, preschool & primary school & just 10 mins' drive to Matakana.
This 1960's property has been very well-maintained, but offers ample opportunity to add your own touches. Call Angela now to view!
Leigh is an outstanding little community, located in one of the most visually spectacular places to live in New Zealand; it's a laid-back, family-friendly village that is currently experiencing a renaissance of business and community activities. If you would like to know more, please visit http://www.leighbythesea.co.nz. For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region, please visit http://www.matakanacoast.co.nz.